The Madison Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to invite children of all ages to embark on an enchanting month-long adventure searching for Rosie the Rose City Reindeer this holiday season. This event is set to kick off on Friday, November 24, 2023.
The Search for Rosie the Rose City Reindeer is a celebration of the holiday spirit and the joys of shopping locally in Madison, with over 40 Chamber-member businesses taking part in the fun. Families are invited to join this magical journey that will run throughout the holiday season, culminating in a Grand Prize drawing on Monday, December 18, 2023.
This engaging event is free of charge, open to the public, and exclusively designed for children.
How it Works:
- Pick Up a Participation Card: To get started, obtain a participation card from Tons of Toys, 64 Main St. or Madison Pharmacy, 66 Main St.
- Hunt for Rosie: Search for Rosie the Rose City Reindeer at the participating businesses or on their respective websites, as indicated on the participation card. Collect a store stamp, signature, or the online code to mark your progress.
- Claim Your Prizes: When you’ve gathered a minimum of 30 distinct store stamps, signatures, or codes, bring your game card to Tons of Toys and claim a special prize generously provided by Tons of Toys.
- Enter the Grand Prize Drawing: To increase your chances of winning, aim to accumulate at least 40 store stamps, signatures, or codes. Once achieved, bring your game card to Tons of Toys or Madison Pharmacy, and you will be entered into an exciting drawing.
- Join the Grand Prize Drawing Event: Be sure to tune in to the live feed of the Grand Prize drawing on the ILoveMadisonNJ Facebook page on Monday, December 18, at 4:00 pm. The Grand Prize Winner will be awarded a $100 Madison Chamber Gift Check, while the 2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a $50 Madison Chamber Gift Check.
Bien now offering beginner group guitar lessons at the Madison Community House! Only 6 people per group! Call today or email us at email@example.com!
Staff background checks performed by “Accurate Now”, which is FCRA compliant by the NAPBS (National Association of Professional Background Screeners). http://accuratenow.com/
How you can reach us…
When you can reach us…
Mon 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Tues 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Wed 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Thur 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Fri 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Sat 8:30 a.m.- 8:30p.m.